Please pay attention to the following rules to ensure everyone enjoys themselves and the racing is fair.
- No killing whatsoever and no damaging of other drivers vehicles.
- The hosts, yello cactus and stevedogg reserve the right to kick any player if they kill or damage on purpose.
- Group A is open to all drivers while Group B will be for crew members. Members and non crew members will be partaking in the same rounds and stages; it just means there will be two deader boards.,
- The car you start with in either Group A or B will be your car for the full duration of the rounds; so choose wisely. Drivers and cars will monitored and anyone found to be in a different car will not have their time recorded. May we ask that you also stick with the colour scheme and styling of the car to add authenticity to the Championship.
- Each round consists of 4 stages. The hot lap for each of the 4 stages will be added together and this will be the final time for that round. Times for each round will be added together and the driver with the lowest combined time from all rounds wil become the Championship leader.
- Formation lap ; All drivers will follow the lead car (there will be a tail car) and follow the route. Strictly no overtaking.
- At the completion of the formation lap, all drivers will be taken into the parc ferme and wait until called forward for their hot lap. Drivers MUST NOT CROSS THE START LINE AND BEGIN LAP 2 until told to do so. If anyone crosses the line and the timer starts, that time will count as their hot lap.
- When drivers complete their hot lap (lap 2) they will drive into the parc ferme and ensure they do not cause an obstruction to other drivers.
- Drivers will be set off on their hot lap at regular intervals, designed to allow for a clear lap, however, if you are caught by a faster driver, you must pull over and allow them to pass.
- Once all drivers have completed their hot lap, the hosts will declare the stage complete then all drivers can finish lap 3, thus ending the stage.
- If any driver has a DNF (did not finish) their time will be the slowest recorded time at that stage, +5 seconds
- Before each rally, the course will be published to R* Social Club so you will have time to practice on it before the actual rally event.
It may seem like a lot of rules, but they are there to ensure everyone enjoys themselves and the racing is as fair as possible.
Any questions on the Rules or any aspect of ROAR Rally, should be posted in ROAR Chat and will be answered as soon as possible.